Your portrait should be more than a pretty picture. It should tell the world a little something about who you are at that instant. We are constantly growing, constantly changing, learning, evolving… This is one of the exciting gifts of the photographer. That we can stop the world to capture that perfect moment, keeping it safe for perpetuity. Forever safe, forever perfect.
Portrait photography, by it’s very nature, is incredibly personal. It is not, nor should it ever be, relegated to a studio somewhere. A photographer who merely sets up their models/clients in the same poses, in the same place, repeating themselves ad nauseam does a huge disservice to their clients and to themselves. Doing so ignores the intense beauty of the individual, and attempts to simply amalgamate people (especially women) as one, and limits us to one realm – that of body and nothing more. That is not what I do.
In no other photography should the unique soul of the individual be more apparent. The intimacy present by the very nature of a one on one portrait photography session demands a higher standard. I strive to showcase each individual AS an individual. I will never duplicate a pose, never ask you to fit yourself to some standard that others would dictate. You are strong, beautiful, and amazing… and by the end of our time together you will believe that.
For $250 you will receive:
- an hour long, on location, shoot.
- up to four hours of processing work including artistic enhancements and editing
- a selection of 40 images, the best from our time together
- free download of individual jpgs suitable for small scale printing and online use
- personal use license for printing and online use
- an online storefront for you, your family, and loved ones to peruse and order from